METROVAC WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
WTF Technology PTE LTD (thereafter referred to as “Distributor”) is the official distributor for Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co. Inc. (U.S.A.) (thereafter referred to as “Manufacturer”) products for the following territories.
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
The terms of sale and warranty to the original person / organisation who purchased the product (thereafter referred to as “User”) are as follows:
Home Use Product Range:
- MetroVac Air-Force PED500-220V / Flex1-220V
- MetroVac Auto AM6 / AM6BS
- MetroVac DataVac ED500-220V / ED500ESD-220V
1-year on motor, parts, switches and power cords. Commercial usage is prohibited and will void your warranty.
Commercial Use Product Range:
- MetroVac Air-Force AFTD3 Series
- MetroVac DataVac Pro MDV1 Series
- MetroVac DataVac Pro MDV2 / MDV3 Series
5-years on motor unit. 1-year on parts, switches & power cords.
Subject to the following terms & conditions, the Distributor warranties the equipment against manufacturer defects on behalf of the Manufacturer. The Distributor will repair any defective or malfunctioning part within warranty at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
The warranty covers the whole machine, with the following exceptions:
- Carbon Brushes,
- Carbon Brush wear & tear
- General Maintenance
- Wear & Tear
This warranty will not cover damage resulting from:
- Natural Disaster
- Liquid Damage
- Usage in violation of international regulations
- Usage of product other than for it’s intended purpose (example: using home use product for commercial usage patterns).
- Voltage applied other than listed in the product specifications being applied to the product.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents however caused.
- Rough handling or transportation.
- Physical damage
This warranty will be null and void if:
- If the serial number / warranty seal on the equipment has been defaced or removed.
- Unauthorised disassembly, repair, alterations or modifications being carried out on the product.
In the event of defects covered by this warranty during the warranty period, the user shall bear all costs for shipping to and from the Distributor. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable for any consequential loss, damage or loss of income.
Even if your MetroVac product is out of warranty coverage, we strongly suggest send your product to our Service Centre for professional repairs & maintenance at very Reasonable Rates.
Please contact the Distributor at www.wtf.com.sg for repairs & maintenance.